Whether you are working with SD and HD video, our EDIUS Pro nonlinear editing software frees you from the limitations of conventional editing systems. It offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing, chroma keying, titling and timeline output capabilities. The EDIUS Pro package supports a full complement of SD and HD formats,including Canopus HQ, Canopus Lossless, DV, DVCAM, HDV, MPEG-2 and uncompressed video. And if you need support for higher-end video equipment and formats such as DVCPRO, Infinity JPEG 2000**, P2, VariCam, SMPTE 360M (GXF)***, and XDCAM video—as well DV and HDV cameras and decks—you can upgrade to our full-featured EDIUS Broadcast software at any time.
With EDIUS Pro software, you can move from SD to HD whenever you’re ready. It can edit DV content in HD resolutions, providing automatic, real-time upscale conversion from SD to HD—and apply all project titles, graphics, and effects in HD resolution. Ensuring a painless transition to the world of HD, you can work in and output HDV content to hard disks or DVD-R drives without the need for an HDV camera or deck.
Here some Key Features of "Edius pro":
- Real-time, mixed-format HD/SD editing, including DV, HDV, HD, MPEG-2, and uncompressed SD video
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Real-time editing and conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios, such as 16:9 and 4:3
- Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60i, 50i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles