With this easy-to-use program you can quite simply edit graphics, plus get a large number of additional features, perhaps you will enjoy working out. Just want to mention here some time, the editor is actually pretty easy to use, you will receive all the necessary tools to perform various operations with your images.
For example PhotoFiltre Studio will allow you to modify the parameters of the brightness, contrast and saturation of course, there is support for gamma correction. Additionally the user will get something about a hundred built-in filters, they all aim to process your image. For example, you can apply the effect of watercolors, puzzles and other others, think themselves know more about it at the immediate work. PhotoFiltre Studio makes a separate panel those filters you use most, that certainly is convenient, because it is not necessary every time look for the desired among many others. Of course the program allows you to use the salts have enhanced functions are responsible for the selection for you.
I liked the description of the developers here what moment, PhotoFiltre Studio is able to work with filters designed for the older brother Adobe Photoshop - so you can connect any number of configuration you plug-ins, do not forget to just throw them in the appropriate folder on your hard drive, ie Plugin. In general, I tell you about PhotoFiltre Studio in general nothing functions, the program has a really large number, thanks to the built russifiers work with all the tools to be very simple, you can immediately understand what it is about. Images can be added simply moving their mouse in the main window, which is also quite convenient. If there are any comments or suggestions, or just opinions about the program, do not forget to unsubscribe in the comments, all a pleasant image editing!
• Apply different filters
• The use of two types of vector selection
• Creating and using layers
• Use clean image
• Tools for the automatic imposition of a transparent gradient
• The red-eye removal
• Creation of animated GIF-pictures with the built-in
• Integrated module FotoMaski
• Create and export 32x32, 48x48, 64x64 icons
• Integrated browser to view images
PhotoFiltre Studio X supports filters on Adobe Photoshop, which allows you to connect any number of configuration you plug-ins, arranging them in an external, in relation to the main Plugins directory software directory (path to the directory specified in "Settings -> 8BF") and as necessary to switch them, though this will require restarting the program PhotoFiltre Studio.
New in Version X 10.9.0 (november 2014)
- Improvement of the module White Balance
- Improvement of the vectorial path (line style + 3D)
- The menu 'Resize layer' is moved outside the menu Transformation (for Text layer)
- New option 'All images' by defaut in opening preferences
- Uses the screen DPI as defaut DPI for new images
- New 3D style for the Line tool
- New button Reset in the free transform layer function
- New button Reset in the free Transform of the vectorial Path
- Bugs fixing
Portable version of the
Portable version of the program presented by the developer works without installation on your computer.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Win XP, Win NT, Win 2000