Knowing about a possible failure in the work of your hard drive means having time to prevent all your data from being lost . HDDlife is a usable program that will allow you to control the health of your hard drive using an intuitive interface. Just run the program and it will show you the list of your disks with the percentage of their health left , as well as their temperature. HDDlife can work in the preventative mode when it checks the health of your hard drives at regular intervals and informs you about the results of these checks in an unobtrusive way. If you get warned about a possible hard drive failure , you will protect yourself against losing your naturally priceless personal data.
• Control the health of your hard drives with the S.M.A.R.T. technology and warn you about potential problems the moment they start developing
• Monitor all your hard drives in the background - all the time!
• Support external USB disks.
• Display the drive's health, temperature, resources and free space.
• Display hard disk activities in the system tray, Windows Vista Sidebar and Google Desktop.
• Monitor the health of hard drives using SMART Technology (SMART)
• Regular monitoring of the background of hard drives.
• Display temperature of hard drives.
• Information on the free space on your disks.